Do you have any undiscovered or hidden talents? If so, what?
No I have hit a few home runs this year but I don't think that counts.
Using no more than 10 words describe yourself. You may explain your choices or not as you see fit.
Unique, spontaneous, loud, softball, wife, daughter, sister, farmer, summer, hugs
What was your first car?
White Toyota Corolla
Do you have any pets? If so, what?
My husband's basset hound. My parents have horses and dogs I still claim.
What's your favorite restaurant?
I love eating out I can't choose just one. Sushi if it was cheaper
If you could have plastic surgery right now and change anything about yourself, what would you change?
Well I've always wanted laser hair removal so this year I got it and most my hair fell out... THEN IT GREW BACK!! So since that doesn't really work I guess I'll get lipo on my stomach then a boob job after I have kids.
What is the most you've ever eaten in one sitting?
Probably every Sunday when my mom cooks
What has been your most scary moment in life?
I get scared very easily because I psych myself out. But I've never had anything really scary happen to me.
Do you follow trends?
Not really...
If you were told right now that you've won a 70 million dollar lottery, how would you spend the moolah?
I would pay off my credit card and student loans first. Then I would give some to my family and make sure to invest it. And of course a well deserved vacation and shopping spree.
Have you ever gone toilet-papering? If so, tell us:
Of course who hasn't?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New Zealand. Really any other country would be cool. I've never left the US.
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I will probably have 4 or 5 kids (seriously my husband wants 5!) working part time in peds or L&D and who knows where my husband will move us to.
What are you afraid of?
Not passing nursing school
Most embarrassing moment(s)?
Oh so many... I've pee'd my pants quite a few times and the worst one was during a track meet race in high school. I was running the 800 and winning and when I had about 150 left it just started coming and wasn't gonna stop for anybody! Now I can laugh about it but I was absolutely humiliated.
Where were you born?
Afton, WY
What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas then Thanksgiving.
Both are centered around family and mine is the coolest family ever.
Favorite music or artist(s)?
I like country like Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, etc...
What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Getting married in the temple.
Who has had the most influence on you?
My parents. They are great examples.
What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
Luckily I don't cause every time I can't sleep I just watch TV.
What is your favorite sport?
Softball
What is your favorite movie?
A League of Their Own
If purple isn't already your favorite color, what is?
Green
If you were deserted on a beach, what are three emotions you'd feel?
Scared...unreserved...if I was with someone-excited
Why were you given your particular name?
My grandpa was dying of Leukemia when I was born and my parents named me after him. His name is Lynn Ray Welch and I was given Lindsey Rae Welch
What is your favorite candy bar?
... I love all candy!! Almond joys, milky ways, skittles, candy corn, reeses, etc...
What musical instruments can you play?
None
Have you ever seen a Broadway musical? Do you like theater?
No, my family always goes to musicals without me because I just never liked them.
When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
I like to play wallyball or softball... I like playing board games with my family... going to movies... out to eat...
What is the strangest thing you ever did?
Too many to choose just one
What is the strangest food you ever ate?
I guess different types of sushi like octopus and what not.. but I love it.
Are you a morning or night person?
Night
What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
I don't think I just hit snooze.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Let's Get to Know Lindsey
Posted by Nikelaos Ransom at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment