Do you have any undiscovered or hidden talents? If so, what?
Nope, I'm boring.
Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself. You may explain your choices or not as you see fit.
I can't think of any nouns this late! I'll get back to you
What was your first car?
Mazda Protege (not sure on the year)
Do you have any pets? If so, what?
Yes, dogs. 5 of em
What's your favorite restaurant?
Fredericos Pizza or Ruby River Steakhouse
If you could have plastic surgery right now and change anything about yourself, what would you change?
liposuction, hair removal, rhinoplasty
What is the most you've ever eaten in one sitting?
two bags of popcorn
What has been your most scary moment in life?
Almost being kidnapped Scary!
Do you follow trends?
Not really. Just what I think is hot and what's comfortable!
If you were told right now that you've won a 70 million dollar lottery, how would you spend the moolah?
Savings first or invest, nice car, new wardrobe, help family
Have you ever gone toilet-papering? If so, tell us:
Yes. With this guy I was crushin on and some of his friends. We almost got busted for curfew he he!
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Australia or Hawaii, anywhere that's hot and near the ocean on an amazing beach. Africa would be fun too!
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Hopefully married, maybe a 2 year old, and working on another!
What are you afraid of?
Losing my independence
Most embarrassing moment(s)?
Peeing my pants while serving students in grade school on purpose the lunch lady was a beast and wouldn't let me go to the restroom so I stood there and peed them ha ha. Afterwards it was a really bad idea. I couldn't hold in any longer seriously!
Where were you born?
Logan, Utah good old Cache Valley boring!
What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween
Favorite music or artist(s)?
Love muscic all kinds! Can't pick a favorite but here are a few: fleetwood mac, taking back sunday, kanye west, jack johnson, 311, metallica, nickleback, eric clapton, dave mathews band, weezer, and bruce springstein.
What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
The nursing program duh!
Who has had the most influence on you?
My mother and grandmother
What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
Listen to music and play solitaire forever!
What is your favorite sport?
Football. Love to play soccer
What is your favorite movie?
City of Angels and Tommy Boy or black sheep
If purple isn't already your favorite color, what is?
Blue green or anything close to the color of the sky or ocean
If you were deserted on a beach, what are three emotions you'd feel?
Lonliness, Sadness, Determination
Why were you given your particular name?
"Oh that sounds good!" random out of a baby book
What is your favorite candy bar?
Carmello or Twix
What musical instruments can you play?
Not talented none sorry
Have you ever seen a Broadway musical? Do you like theater?
Never but I'd love to some day! I like it!
How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you?
Nice, Cute, Natural looking, Sweet
When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
Listen to music or go for a run! Just relax
What is the strangest thing you ever did?
I do strange things all the time. I'd have to get back to ya.
What is the strangest food you ever ate?
Sushi with eel and squid
Are you a morning or night person?
NIGHT!
What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
"Please just five maybe thirty more minutes! Then I'll think about getting up"
Monday, October 6, 2008
Let's Get to Know Brooke
Posted by Nikelaos Ransom at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment