Do you have any undiscovered or hidden talents? If so, what?
I used to have talents, but I lost them and still can't remember where to look.
Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself. You may explain your choices or not as you see fit.
Utah, mountains, quarterhorse, mother-in-law, Sagitarius, gardenia
What was your first car?
Very old red Pontiac
Do you have any pets? If so, what?
Thanks to my daughter, 1 dog, 3 cats, and a horse
Do you follow any trends?
No, not very trendy
If you were told right now that you've won a 70 million dollar lottery, how would you spend the moolah?
It would make my day! I've always wanted a BIG ranch. It would be great to be generous to others, I could have a lot of fun gifting.
Have you ever gone toilet-papering? If so, tell us:
Yes, it was one of my funniest youth group adventures along with putting up Christmas trees, about 50 in the front yard of a boy's house that my girlfriend liked. Too bad no one can afford to waste the toilet paper now.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to go to New Zealand, Scotland, and England.
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I would like to see myself healthy and having fun with my grandchildren.
What are you afraid of?
Running out of time
Most embarrassing moment(s)?
Too many to remember
What is your favorite holiday?
I like them all: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and the Fourth of July
Favorite music or artist(s)?
ABBA, Barbara Streisand, Elvis Presley, Chopin, Les Misérables, Phantom of the Opera, Céline Dion, The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Marriage, the birth of my children and their activities
Who has had the most influence on you?
My grandmother and my special aunts
What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
I do have insomnia, and it's not so amusing.
What is your favorite sport?
Skiing and horseback riding
What is your favorite movie?
The Big Chill
If purple isn't already your favorite color, what is?
I love purple, the color of royalty, you know? I also like green and sky blue.
If you were deserted on a beach, what are three emotions you'd feel?
I'd love to be on a beach if I had my family. Cheerful, content, and challenged
Why were you given your particular name?
Debbie Reynolds was popular at the movies at the time.
What musical instruments can you play?
I used to play the piano and the violin, "used to" being the key.
Have you ever seen a Broadway musical? Do you like theater?
I have seen Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, and Mamma Mia!
How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you?
Disappeared and she can't even find me
When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
Bother my youngest son
What is the strangest thing you ever did?
Living a little to vicariously through my daughter's high school years. I talked her into doing a lot of stupid things while dating. I avoid anything that even looks remotely strange.
Are you a morning or night person?
Morning now, I used to be a night person. I did 15 years of night-shift.
What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
Another few minutes...
Monday, October 13, 2008
Let's Get to Know Debra
Posted by Nikelaos Ransom at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment